Space Vector produces a variety of RF/Microwave components suitable for Launch Vehicles, Spacecraft, Missiles, UAVs, and other applications encountering severe environmental conditions.
• RF Filters, Couplers, Amplifiers, and Switches
– Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Bandstop, All Pass Filters
– Resistive, in-phase, 90°hybrid, 180°hybrid, directional couplers
– LNA, PA, distributed, cascode, Darlington, class A, class AB, class B
– Reed relay, pin diode, and FET based switches, both in series and shunt configurations
• Support Circuity
– Limiters, gain equalizer, attenuators, sequencers, thermal compensators, linearizers, mixers, PLL’s, modulators, phase shifters, bias tee’s, etc.
• Frequency Converters
– Block down, block up and frequency tuned down
• Telemetry Antennas
– Microstrip, helical, Omni-directional with integral LNAs and airborne blades
– Unique designs include sector-scan antennas for telemetry, phased antenna systems, and complete single-channel mono-pulse feeds for parabolic reflector antennas.
• Telemetry Signal Simulators
– Antenna boresight systems, portable hand-held field units, and rack-mounted laboratory units
• Custom Microwave Circuits
– Fixed and Tuned Phased Locked Oscillators and Monopulse Converters
• Telemetry Transmitters
– PCM-FM transmitters and S-band video transmitters