Space Vector produces a variety of custom avionics boxes for the launch vehicle industry. Some boxes are build-to-print to customer designs but most are designed-to-specification where Space Vector provides all the engineering design and documentation. We also perform all the necessary individual acceptance testing (IAT) on each unit and qualification testing required by the program.
Examples of custom avionics developed by Space Vector include:
- Power Distribution Units (PDU)
- Payload Sequencers and Switching Units
- Thrust Vector Control Junction Boxes and Controllers
- Vehicle Interface Units (AKA Missile Interface Units)
- Flight Termination System Relay Boxes
- Telemetry Signal Conditioners